I placed a autoship order with HairTru in November, 2017, based on all the 5 star reviews. I ordered 6 bottles!

Took 4 of them and see NO results at all. My autoship order is due to ship again on May 11th, and the price is 10.00 higher than my first order. I wanted to get authorization to return the 2 bottles I havent opened, and to cancel the autoship. I've emailed them, found two phone numbers for them on Google.

Both numbers are non working numbers. There is NO way to contact them! I went to my bank today and closed the card I used for the autoship! They won't be charging me any more.

In my opinion this company is guilty of false advertising, telling Everyone it will work for them. They are guilty of Fraud, by knowingly having their company set up to ignore customers and continuing to send inferior products and charge customers cards while giving them no way to cancel. The Attorney General should look into HairTru and a class action suit should be filed. I'm glad I found this site.

Wish I had found it before I ordered. Go cancel your card, it's the only way to stop them!

Product or Service Mentioned: Hairtru Subscription.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

UnfortunateCloudedLeopard

I completely agree with not able to get a hold of anyone. I actually liked the product only order 1 bottle and when reshipment came they charged my card and never shipped the item.

I also had to change my bank card info. They do false advertise.

I agree it happened to me also!