I received the initial order and took them, they sent me another supply and I haven't even come close to finishing that supply and then I receive d an email from HairTru.They told me they were getting another shipment ready.

I replied asking them to cancel and that I wasn't interested in their product. The same day I asked them to cancel they charged my credit card. This was back on January 8th, it is now January 25th and I received an email from them telling me my shipment is on its way... Are you fricking kidding me!!!

I called my credit card company and filed a dispute. The phone number listed on my credit card statement to contact customer service at HairTru is just a recording stating they are not accepting any calls. What a joke. I will be submitting the emails I received from HairTru along with my request to cancel to my credit card company.

I am also going to contact the Attorney General in the 85205 area and file a complaint against this company.

I suggest anyone else having issues with this company to file To top it off, I have not noticed any difference with my hair from these pills...This company is a scam, do not waste your money!!!

Review about: Hairtru Shipping Service.

I didn't like: Company sucks.

Comments

I WILL BE CONTACTING CONSUMER AFFAIRS AND REPORT THIS SCAM COMPANY!!!I PLACED AN ORDER FOR 6 MONTH SUPPLY ON 6 DECEMBER FOR $194.94 AND I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE SHIPMENT!!!

I DO NOT WANT YOUR PRODUCT ANYMORE, I WANT A FULL REFUND!

YOU DON’T EVEN HAVE A PHONE NUMBER LISTED ON YOUR WEBSITE AND WHEN I MANAGED TO FIND A NUMBER ON GOOGLE IT SAYS “THIS NUMBER IS NOT ACCEPTING ANY PHONE CALLS!!!”.WHAT KIND OF BUSINESS IS THIS?!!!